Swedish Medical Center Operations and Informatics Manager - Perioperative Administration in Seattle, Washington
Swedish Medical Group is looking for a Business Operations and Strategic Informatics Manager (1.0 FTE, Days) to work at Swedish First Hill in Seattle, WA.
The Business Operations and Strategic Informatics Manager work’s in partnership with the Vice President of Perioperative Services and the Director of Perioperative Services to provide strategic direction for business operations and surgical program development through data collation.
In this position you will:
• Provides research, financial and other assessments and planning to further organizational strategic goals.
• Manages performance and strategic activities of the Surgical Enterprise, including developing dashboards and action plans to optimize performance and meet financial, quality and service goals as directed by Administration.
• Provides oversight for strategic development of surgical specialty programs.
• Mentors, trains and supports department manager with the finance and budget responsibilities.
Required qualifications for this position include:
• Master’s degree in healthcare administration, business administration, public health administration, or equivalent.
• Five years’ experience in health care industry with experience preferably in a tertiary care setting.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
• Well-developed planning and organizational skills in the performance of strategic and operational projects.
• Demonstrated ability to be innovative and creative
• Ability to effectively deal with constant changing priorities while working in a fast paced environment.
• Experience in operational performance improvement and/or project management experience.
About the First Hill Campus .
The 697-bed tertiary-care center on the Swedish/First Hill campus is the flagship of the Swedish health-care system. Swedish/First Hill has one of the most active and advanced birthing programs in Washington State and houses a Level III neonatal intensive-care unit. More surgeries are performed each year at Swedish/First Hill than at any other facility in the region; volumes include more total joint replacements than any other medical center in the state.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well-being of each person we serve.
Swedish is the largest nonprofit health care provider in the Greater Seattle Area. It is comprised of five hospital campuses (First Hill, Cherry Hill, Ballard, Edmonds and Issaquah); ambulatory care centers in Redmond and Mill Creek; and Swedish Medical Group a network of more than 183 primary care and specialty locations throughout the Great Puget Sound area. Swedish employs more than 13,000 employees and 4,200 physicians. Whether through physician clinics, health education, research and innovation or other means of outreach, we’re committed to caring for the people in our region and beyond. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Supervisory / Management
Req ID: 180558