Swedish Medical Center Senior Licensed Journeyman Electrician - Facility Management in Seattle, Washington
Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Senior Licensed Journeyman Electrician (1.0 FTE, Days) to work in Facility Management at Swedish First Hill in Seattle, WA.
The Senior Licensed Journeyman Electrician is responsible for critical hospital electrical systems including repairs and maintenance of electrical systems with voltages up to 13800 volts.
In this position you will:
• Maintain the high and medium voltage electrical distribution system to ensure uninterrupted power to all Medical Center buildings.
• Install, troubleshoot, repair, document and maintain components associated with the high, medium and low voltage system and may direct the work of less skilled electrician(s) and maintenance staff on projects as part of a collaborative team.
Required qualifications for this position include:
• A minimum of up to 10 years’ experience maintaining medium (480v) to high voltage (13800v) electrical equipment and systems.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience constructing and maintaining medium and high voltage systems in acute care facilities preferred.
• Must have a valid State of Washington 01 Journeyman Electrical License
• Must possess a valid State of Washington Driver’s License.
About the First Hill Campus.
The 697-bed tertiary-care center on the Swedish/First Hill campus is the flagship of the Swedish health-care system. Swedish/First Hill has one of the most active and advanced birthing programs in Washington state and houses a Level III neonatal intensive-care unit. More surgeries are performed each year at Swedish/First Hill than at any other facility in the region; volumes include more total joint replacements than any other medical center in the state.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well-being of each person we serve.
Swedish is the largest nonprofit health care provider in the Greater Seattle Area. It is comprised of five hospital campuses (First Hill, Cherry Hill, Ballard, Edmonds and Issaquah); ambulatory care centers in Redmond and Mill Creek; and Swedish Medical Group a network of more than 183 primary care and specialty locations throughout the Great Puget Sound area. Swedish employs more than 13,000 employees and 4,200 physicians. Whether through physician clinics, health education, research and innovation or other means of outreach, we’re committed to caring for the people in our region and beyond. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Administrative Support (Clinical)
Req ID: 178363